PACTS shares the responsibility with the Maine Department of Transportation (MaineDOT) for the programming of all capital improvement projects funded with Federal Transit and Federal Highway Administrations’ (FTA and FHWA) funds in the PACTS Capital Management Area.
Programming is the decision to fund a project for design, construction and/or operation. MaineDOT and others are responsible for the steps after programming.
The elements of the PACTS programming process include:
- Overview of our capital projects programming role
- Our capital projects policies and procedures document
- Our current Transportation Improvement Program
- Status report on our current FHWA-funded projects
- 2014 PACTS Regional Six-Year Transit Capital Plan
- Annual Projects Obligation List
- MaineDOT’s Work Plan