A key strategy for public input to the 2015 long range transportation plan is a series of public forums held at the start of the planning process and a series of forums to be held in June 2015 regarding the draft plan recommendations. The forums held in late 2013 and early 2014 were well attended and held in:
- Yarmouth on November 21, 2013 (for public officials)
- Westbrook on December 4, 2013 (general public)
- Yarmouth on December 5, 2013 (general public)
- Portland on December 18, 2013 (for public officials)
- Saco on December 19, 2013 (general public)
- Portland on January 16, 2014 (general public)
We will advertise the June 2015 forums widely. For information about our July 2014 public opinion survey visit our website page for it.