PACTS Capital Project Policies
posted on September 6th, 2016
The PACTS Policy and Executive Committees have adopted a new approach for selecting capital projects for PACTS funding based on the multi-modal policy direction set by the Destination 2040 PACTS regional transportation plan adopted in April 2016. The new approach includes:
- Regional spending targets that focus on transportation system preservation, modernization and expansion.
- A new application ranking formula to replace four formulas used in the past.
- PACTS subregion points for applications to be submitted to PACTS.
- Preliminary Design Report funding separately before construction funding (except simple paving projects).
- A smaller set aside policy for collector preservation paving.
Click here for the PACTS TIP Policies and Procedures document adopted in September, 2016. Contact PACTS staff for more information.